First off I’d like to apologize for not posting any reviews etc in quite a few weeks. The primary reason for that is that I recently got engaged and have started planning my wedding, which will take place this summer. In turn, the time off from posting has lessened my motivation and or feeling of urgency to post reviews etc.. I still love sharing my knowledge of and passion for craft beer with others, but blogging regularly is not as appealing to me as it used to be. Therefore, I will be keep this blog up and post occasional beer reviews and brewer interviews. In additional I will update my “beer to try” and “beers tried list” widgets (on the side bar of my blog’s front page. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- Evil Genius’ Gwyneth Paltrow’s Head Was in the Box NE-style IPA to be released on July 27[Press Release:] (Philadelphia, PA) – Spoiler Alert! On July 27th, Evil Genius Beer Company, will be releasing the 2nd installment in our #spolierseries … Gwyneth Paltrow’s Head Was in the Box. LIMITED beer AND crowler labels! 3 crowlers per person. […]
- Jester King calls release of Atrial Rubicite magnums “a learning experience” after issues arise(Austin, TX) – Jester King Brewery blogged on Sunday about its problematic Atrial Rubicite magnum release this weekend. The issues appear to come down to both the minimal bottle count compared to the supply and this line from the brewery’s […]
- TTB, Florida authorities conduct joint “pay-to-play” investigations in greater Miami area[Press Release:] (Miami, FL) — This week, the Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) conducted a joint operation with Special Agents from the Florida Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco (ABT), Miami District Office, targeting alleged “pay to […]
- Rogue Rolling Thunder Imperial Stout comes to Rogue Public Houses 7/21, distro on 8/1[Press Release:] From the Barrel. Something Dark This Way Comes. (Newport, OR) – Rogue Ales & Spirits, the country’s only brewery-distillery-cooperage, announces the release of 2017 Rolling Thunder Imperial Stout. Brewed with ingredients grown at Rogue Farms and ocean aged […]
- Against the Grain Brewery launches European brand, to be brewed in Germany[Press Release:] Against the Grain goes Euro. After five years of brewing in America and distributing our beers all over the world, we’ve decided to take our unabashed, crude humor to a new land. Against the Grain Europe is our […]
- Evil Genius’ Gwyneth Paltrow’s Head Was in the Box NE-style IPA to be released on July 27