First off I’d like to apologize for not posting any reviews etc in quite a few weeks. The primary reason for that is that I recently got engaged and have started planning my wedding, which will take place this summer. In turn, the time off from posting has lessened my motivation and or feeling of urgency to post reviews etc.. I still love sharing my knowledge of and passion for craft beer with others, but blogging regularly is not as appealing to me as it used to be. Therefore, I will be keep this blog up and post occasional beer reviews and brewer interviews. In additional I will update my “beer to try” and “beers tried list” widgets (on the side bar of my blog’s front page. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- Fegley’s Brew Works Bourbon Barrel Imperial Coffee Stout pre-order starts on 4/2[Press Release:] Fegley’s Brew Works will release their long-awaited specialty stout and host their annual Chocolate Festival in April 2017 (Allentown, PA) – Fegley’s Brew Works, an award-winning brewery and restaurant serving craft beer, has released their Bourbon Barrel Imperial […]
- ‘Chest Bockwell’: Sly Fox, Barcade to release lager brewed with chestnut[Press Release:] Dunkel Bock brewed with chestnut flour will be on draft at all six Barcade locations, starting with an exclusive Sly Fox multi-tap event in Philadelphia (Philadelphia, PA) – On Thursday, April 6, at 4 p.m. Sly Fox Brewing […]
- Saint Arnold Bishop’s Barrel No. 17, a bourbon barrel-aged Adambier, due next week[Press Release:] (Houston, TX) – Saint Arnold Brewing Co. fans will be able to have their dessert and drink it too, with the newest Bishop’s Barrel release next week. Bishop’s Barrel No. 17 is an Adambier aged in Woodford Reserve […]
- Ska Brewing Co. announces industry vet, Kurt Randall, as new head brewer[Press Release:] (Durango, CO) – Ska Brewing Co. today announces that industry veteran Kurt Randall will take on the title and role of Head Brewer. Randall’s new position will include oversight of brewing and cellaring operations, product innovation and the […]
- Three Creeks Brewing’s Throwback Series launches with Amber Ale[Press Release:] (Sisters, OR) – Three Creeks Brewing Co. is pleased to announce the release of Amber Ale, the first in our new Throwback Series designed to celebrate beer styles that fueled the “microbrew” revolution. Developed as a sort of […]
- Fegley’s Brew Works Bourbon Barrel Imperial Coffee Stout pre-order starts on 4/2