Brewery’s Description: Grand Cru is a speciality beer carefully crafted by Belgium’s St Feuillien Brewery. This extra-blond amber nectar masterpiece undergoes refermentation in the bottle, resulting in a beer endowed with unforgettable character. The secret lies in the unique combination of the most noble hops and the finest aromatic ingredients. Grand Cru differs from other beers in the range by its absence of spices. Its full, white head is light and frothy, and when poured it creates a subtle lace effect. The very pale colour of Grand Cru lends clarity and brilliance to its body. Grand Cru’s delicate nose is a veritable cascade of hoppy aromas with hints of fruitiness coupled with subtlety and sheer richness. When savoured, the first sip is light and intriguing. The next impression is one of a slight bitterness full of captivating nuances. When it hits the palate, Grand Cru creates a lingering moment of hoppiness, rounded off by an intense yet pleasant bitterness.
Follow me on Untappd
- Independence Brewing, “The Tacos of Texas” authors start Revolución Saison to pair with tacos[Press Release:] Austin brewery and “The Tacos of Texas” authors join forces to create Revolución Saison Ale (Austin, TX) – Independence Brewing Co., one of Texas’ original craft breweries, today celebrates its release of Revolución Saison Ale, a limited release […]
- Independence Brewing Co. expands distribution throughout Arkansas[Press Release:] Austin-based craft brewery finds a ‘natural’ fit with first statewide territory outside of Texas (Austin, TX) – Independence Brewing Co., one of Texas’ original craft breweries, today announced the company will begin distributing its lineup of award-winning beers […]
- Newport Storm’s LocAle just re-released[Press Release:] (Newport, RI) – Newport Storm’s is re-releasing LocAle! “While similar to the last version, the brewers couldn’t resist making interesting tweaks to this one”, says founder and president, Brent Ryan. Little changes have been made to this honey […]
- Samuel Smith’s Organic Apricot Ale, Organic Strawberry Ale hit 4-packs in August[Press Release:] For a family-owned brewery with over 250 years of history, there is really nothing more traditional and authentic than brewing organically: in 1758, all beer was organic! Melbourn Bros. Brewery in Stamford, England, was established in 1825. After […]
- Indeed Brewing celebrates five years of business this August[Press Release:] (Minneapolis, MN) – Indeed Brewing Company will celebrate its fifth anniversary of business on August 10, 2017. The Company sold its inaugural beer on that day in 2012, becoming the first brewery and taproom to open in Northeast […]
- Independence Brewing, “The Tacos of Texas” authors start Revolución Saison to pair with tacos