Brewery’s Description: Grand Cru is a speciality beer carefully crafted by Belgium’s St Feuillien Brewery. This extra-blond amber nectar masterpiece undergoes refermentation in the bottle, resulting in a beer endowed with unforgettable character. The secret lies in the unique combination of the most noble hops and the finest aromatic ingredients. Grand Cru differs from other beers in the range by its absence of spices. Its full, white head is light and frothy, and when poured it creates a subtle lace effect. The very pale colour of Grand Cru lends clarity and brilliance to its body. Grand Cru’s delicate nose is a veritable cascade of hoppy aromas with hints of fruitiness coupled with subtlety and sheer richness. When savoured, the first sip is light and intriguing. The next impression is one of a slight bitterness full of captivating nuances. When it hits the palate, Grand Cru creates a lingering moment of hoppiness, rounded off by an intense yet pleasant bitterness.
Follow me on Untappd
- Rogue Ales 2018 beer calendar revealed, including several new releases[Click the image above for full view] (Newport, RI) – Check out Rogue Ales’ 2018 release calendar featuring nine brand-new beers. The company will farm, brew, cooper and distill to offer 32 beers this year. In total, 13 beers will […]
- GoodLife Brewing 2018 calendar revealed, HighCamp Bottle Series announced(Bend, OR) – A new year, brings new goals and new beers. 2017 was definitely the hardest year yet for GoodLife Brewing with the loss of Curt Plants, but we know he’ll be proud of what we have coming out […]
- DESTIHL DeadHead IPA Series headlines 2018 release calendar announcement(Normal, IL) – DESTIHL® Brewery has unveiled their 2018 release calendar that will dictate production and distribution of its beers regionally, nationally and even internationally. Some changes to this year’s release calendar and production schedule include new year-round beers such […]
- Cigar City Brewing Company introduces Texas distribution next week(Tampa, FL) – Cigar City Brewing’s 2018 is off to a great start with the addition of Texas to the Tampa-based brewery’s distribution network. CCB has partnered with Ben E. Keith Beverages throughout the state to distribute its portfolio of […]
- Yuengling expands distribution to Kentucky starting in March with four wholesalers(Pottsville, PA) – D.G. Yuengling & Son, Inc., America’s Oldest Brewery®, is pleased to announce that it is expanding the distribution of its highly sought after brands to Kentucky, its 22nd state. Four wholesalers have been assigned to […]
- Rogue Ales 2018 beer calendar revealed, including several new releases