Brewery’s Description: Grand Cru is a speciality beer carefully crafted by Belgium’s St Feuillien Brewery. This extra-blond amber nectar masterpiece undergoes refermentation in the bottle, resulting in a beer endowed with unforgettable character. The secret lies in the unique combination of the most noble hops and the finest aromatic ingredients. Grand Cru differs from other beers in the range by its absence of spices. Its full, white head is light and frothy, and when poured it creates a subtle lace effect. The very pale colour of Grand Cru lends clarity and brilliance to its body. Grand Cru’s delicate nose is a veritable cascade of hoppy aromas with hints of fruitiness coupled with subtlety and sheer richness. When savoured, the first sip is light and intriguing. The next impression is one of a slight bitterness full of captivating nuances. When it hits the palate, Grand Cru creates a lingering moment of hoppiness, rounded off by an intense yet pleasant bitterness.
Follow me on Untappd
- Indeed Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale returns for a final fall season[Press Release:] (Minneapolis, MN) – Indeed Brewing Company announced today that its fall seasonal beer, Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale, will retire after autumn 2017. Conceived as an alternative to the ever growing patch of pumpkin beers, Yamma Jamma is instead […]
- Deschutes Hopzeit, The Dissident, Sagefight, Chasin’ Freshies, Hop Trip highlight fall beers(Bend, OR) – Deschutes Brewery sent over some announcement to media members on Thursday. Read on below for more on upcoming beer releases, events and more info on the Roanoke, Virginia, tasting room grand opening party. Read on below… *** […]
- Marin No Shame Apricot Milkshake IPA among latest releases in NEIPA trend[Press Release:] (Larkspur, CA) – On Wednesday, August 9, the Marin Brewing Company released its “No Shame” Apricot Milkshake IPA. It’s now on tap at Marin Brewing and in sixth-and half-barrel kegs. “No Shame” is Marin Brewing’s take on the […]
- New Belgium Brewing Group incl. Oud Beersel acquires SF-based Magnolia Brewing Co.[Press Release:] New Belgium Brewing Group Acquires San Francisco’s Magnolia Brewing Company Elysian Founder Dick Cantwell is Back in the Brewing Biz, and Belgium’s Oud Beersel Plans to Help Establish World’s First Dedicated Lambic Blendery Outside Belgium (San Francisco, CA) […]
- Ninkasi First Rule IPA joins Special Releases Series, comes to bottles[Press Release:] (Eugene, OR) — It’s no secret Ninkasi Brewing Company has a hop love affair. This continues to be evident in its newest Special Release Series beer—First Rule IPA. Originally released to Ninkasi’s Rare & Delicious Series in March […]
- Indeed Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale returns for a final fall season