Brewery’s Description: Grand Cru is a speciality beer carefully crafted by Belgium’s St Feuillien Brewery. This extra-blond amber nectar masterpiece undergoes refermentation in the bottle, resulting in a beer endowed with unforgettable character. The secret lies in the unique combination of the most noble hops and the finest aromatic ingredients. Grand Cru differs from other beers in the range by its absence of spices. Its full, white head is light and frothy, and when poured it creates a subtle lace effect. The very pale colour of Grand Cru lends clarity and brilliance to its body. Grand Cru’s delicate nose is a veritable cascade of hoppy aromas with hints of fruitiness coupled with subtlety and sheer richness. When savoured, the first sip is light and intriguing. The next impression is one of a slight bitterness full of captivating nuances. When it hits the palate, Grand Cru creates a lingering moment of hoppiness, rounded off by an intense yet pleasant bitterness.
Follow me on Untappd
- Brewers Association 2016 data: U.S. craft brewers up 6% in volume, 10% in retail dollars[Press Release:] Steady Growth for Small and Independent Brewers – Brewers Association Releases 2016 Statistics for Craft Category (Boulder, CO) — The Brewers Association (BA)—the trade association representing small and independent (1) American craft brewers—today released 2016 data on U.S. […]
- ProTap launches as All-in-One Countertop Draft Beer, Wine, Cold Beverage Dispenser[Sponsored Partner Post:] Introducing ProTap, the at-home refrigerated beverage dispenser that turns YOU into a professional bartender! Why ProTap? Do you wish you could do something different and fun at your next get-together with family and friends? The ProTap is […]
- North Coast Tart Cherry Berliner Weisse makes debut(Fort Bragg, CA) – Just announced by North Coast Brewing Co. in the company’s email newsletter. More below. *** Introducing Our New Seasonal Sour Beers! North Coast Brewing Co. has embraced the centuries old Berliner Weisse style, debuting a new, […]
- Epic Oak and Orchard series to get four more beers this spring[Press Release:] (Salt Lake City, UT) – Epic Brewing’s mad fermentationists are at it again, and this time their evil plan is to sour your spring! They have been plotting with their “bugs” all winter and starting this April they […]
- Cigar City Brewing Company enters North Carolina with several distributors[Press Release:] (Tampa, FL & Asheville, NC) – Tampa, Florida’s Cigar City Brewing is proud to announce the addition of North Carolina to the brewery’s distribution network. This is the second new state to receive deliveries of Cigar City Brewing’s […]
- Brewers Association 2016 data: U.S. craft brewers up 6% in volume, 10% in retail dollars