Check out my brew day footage for my SJ Porr Challenge 2014 beer which I’ve named Self Righteous Wookey, a black IPA brewed with 5 malts and 5 hops, whose recipe was inspired by both Stone Brewing Company’s Sublimely Self Righteous Ale and Firestone Walker Brewing Company’s Wookey Jack. Due to this beer being brewed for a competition I’ve decided to wait to post the recipe until I’ve bottled it. However, if you’d like to have it sooner then comment on this post with your email address or email me directly (see About / Contact tab above) and I’ll share it with you. Cheers and Happy Brewing!!!
Follow me on Untappd
- Indeed Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale returns for a final fall season[Press Release:] (Minneapolis, MN) – Indeed Brewing Company announced today that its fall seasonal beer, Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale, will retire after autumn 2017. Conceived as an alternative to the ever growing patch of pumpkin beers, Yamma Jamma is instead […]
- Deschutes Hopzeit, The Dissident, Sagefight, Chasin’ Freshies, Hop Trip highlight fall beers(Bend, OR) – Deschutes Brewery sent over some announcement to media members on Thursday. Read on below for more on upcoming beer releases, events and more info on the Roanoke, Virginia, tasting room grand opening party. Read on below… *** […]
- Marin No Shame Apricot Milkshake IPA among latest releases in NEIPA trend[Press Release:] (Larkspur, CA) – On Wednesday, August 9, the Marin Brewing Company released its “No Shame” Apricot Milkshake IPA. It’s now on tap at Marin Brewing and in sixth-and half-barrel kegs. “No Shame” is Marin Brewing’s take on the […]
- New Belgium Brewing Group incl. Oud Beersel acquires SF-based Magnolia Brewing Co.[Press Release:] New Belgium Brewing Group Acquires San Francisco’s Magnolia Brewing Company Elysian Founder Dick Cantwell is Back in the Brewing Biz, and Belgium’s Oud Beersel Plans to Help Establish World’s First Dedicated Lambic Blendery Outside Belgium (San Francisco, CA) […]
- Ninkasi First Rule IPA joins Special Releases Series, comes to bottles[Press Release:] (Eugene, OR) — It’s no secret Ninkasi Brewing Company has a hop love affair. This continues to be evident in its newest Special Release Series beer—First Rule IPA. Originally released to Ninkasi’s Rare & Delicious Series in March […]
- Indeed Yamma Jamma Harvest Ale returns for a final fall season