Homebrew Wednesday 85: Adjusting The Balance
Posted to my YouTube channel on 12/13/16
Homebrewing Updates (discussed in video):
- Blind Faith Imperial Stout brew day and plans for additions to secondary fermenter.
- Announcement: Brewing my Innkeeper Barleywine at Man Skirt Brewing (Hackettstown, NJ).
- Derek Dellinger blog post (previous blog post)
Craft Beer Updates (discussed in video)
- Which Fall/Winter barrel aged imperial stouts I was able to get my hands on.
- Starting to get into craft ciders.
- Gems found in my shared beer cellar.
Homebrew Wednesday 86: Finally Dialed in
Posted to my Youtube Channel on 1/26/17
Homebrewing and Craft Beer Updates (discussed in video):
- Blind Faith Imperial Stout brew day, carbonation issues and tasting notes.
- First Fruits Quadrupel 2.0 brew day- dialing in my mash pH and fermentation schedule.
- Recent trip to Los Angeles – Visit to The Bruery.
- Update on the scaled up batch of Innkeeper Barleywine that was brew at Man Skirt Brewing on 12/18/16.