This past Monday my wife informed me that it was the anniversary of when I brewed my first batch of beer on my current equipment (my breakfast stout). Therefore, for this Homebrew Wednesday (weekly update) I chose to crack open a year old bottle of my breakfast stout to celebrate. After talking about the beer I talk about my upcoming brews and interviews and then cut to footage of me taking gravity samples of my Mosaic wet hop IPA and Liquid Sustenance farmhouse pale ale (bottling as well). Cheers and keep on brewing!!!
- My Brew-versary – the anniversary of my first brew on my current brewing equipment i.e. my Breakfast Stout (oatmeal stout aged on cocoa nibs w/ cold pressed coffee added at bottling).
- Tasting notes on my 2013 Breakfast Stout and plans for the 2014 batch.
- Upcoming brews and interviews (includes Charlie Papazian on 10/29)
- Footage of my gravity samples taken from my Mosaic Wet Hop IPA (7.2% abv) and Liquid Sustenance Farmhouse Pale Ale (dry hopped saison) (5.5% abv). Followed by me bottling Liquid Sustenance.
- Reminder: I’ll be announcing my 300 subscriber contest winner this coming Wednesday (10/22). So check out this video to enter.