Before I go through each beer that I brewed in 2014 I’d like to share two videos with you that I put together in order to sum up my 2014 craft beer and homebrewing experiences.
Video One: Overview of my experiences
Video Two: Video and photo collage (with links to videos included)
Also…Here are my 2015 homebrewing resolutions:
1) Brew more hop forward beers. Especially using hops that I’ve never brewed with before.
2) Put more effort into perfecting my brewing process steps e.g. managing boil off rates and mash out steps.
3) Work on perfecting recipes that came out close to perfect in 2014.
4) Enter more homebrew competitions.
5) Use brewing knowledge gained in 2014 to come up with new well thought out recipes. Especially when it comes to trying out new beer styles.
6) Be more consistent about recording the progress of each homebrew both in my written brewers long and on thebrewedpalate.com.
Cheers and Happy New Year!!!!!