Happy Brew Year my fellow homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts…In this episode of Homebrew Wednesday I taste my fellow BrewTuber’s saison and then I both reflect on my 2015 homebrewing experiences and attempt to clearly explain my brewing goals for 2016. If that’s a bit confusing watch the video and you’ll understand my cryptic description of this episode. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- Speakeasy Blind Tiger TIPA, 16 other draft beers to be released at Grand Opening on Jan. 27(San Francisco, CA) – Speakeasy Ales & Lagers officially celebrates its return with a Grand Opening event at the brewery on Saturday, January 27, 2018! Recently re-opening the doors to their remodeled Hunters Point taproom and resurrecting its bottle production […]
- Great Divide Mexican Chocolate Yeti just released first in 2018 Local Knowledge Series(Denver, CO) – Great Divide Brewing released their first Local Knowledge release of 2018 this past Saturday, January 20th at both taprooms. The beer was still available on tap at both locations as of early this week, according to Untappd […]
- Indeed Brewing Co. 2017 year-in-review, 2018 beer calendar and other plans revealed(Minneapolis, MN) – Indeed Brewing today released both an infographic highlighting its work over the past year, and its 2018 Brand Calendar. The brewery saw another period of growth as it celebrated its fifth year of business in 2017. See […]
- Goodwood Brewing Co. partners with Georgia Crown Distributing for Georgia distribution(Louisville, KY) – Louisville-based production brewery, Goodwood Brewing Co., today announced their partnership with Georgia Crown Distributing Co. thus expanding their distribution footprint into Georgia in January 2018 with a focus on statewide distribution. Both parties are excited to bring […]
- Braxton Brewing Co. to expand distribution to Columbus, Ohio, starting Feb. 6th(Covington, KY) – Braxton Brewing Company is expanding distribution to Columbus, Ohio. The brewery, based in Greater Cincinnati, will distribute core styles, seasonals, limited releases and Braxton Labs beers beginning on Tuesday, February 6th. “We couldn’t be more excited to […]
- Speakeasy Blind Tiger TIPA, 16 other draft beers to be released at Grand Opening on Jan. 27