Happy Brew Year my fellow homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts…In this episode of Homebrew Wednesday I taste my fellow BrewTuber’s saison and then I both reflect on my 2015 homebrewing experiences and attempt to clearly explain my brewing goals for 2016. If that’s a bit confusing watch the video and you’ll understand my cryptic description of this episode. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- UnderCurrants series unveiled by Firestone Walker’s BarrelworksCross-Continental Wild Beer Infused with Whole Black Currants from Poland (Buellton, CA) – From the fields of Poland to the coast of California comes UnderCurrants — an inaugural cross-continental wild beer from Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks. “We have been toying around […]
- Stone White Geist Berliner Weisse makes US debutYear-Round release from Stone Brewing – Berlin to be imported for a limited time (Escondido, CA) – Just two short years after the history-making opening of Stone Brewing – Berlin, the brewery’s beers are now distributed to 25 European countries, […]
- Full Sail Summa’ Time Lime Lager joins Pub Series(Hood River, OR) – Summertime along the Columbia River Gorge in Hood River has a no-shirt, no-shoes, no-problem kind of vibe, and Full Sail Brewing Co.’s latest Pub Series offering brings that on-the-beach attitude to you wherever your summer finds […]
- Crooked Stave announces Persica Day and Annual Stone Fruit Harvest WeekendDenver, CO – Crooked Stave Artisan Beer Project is excited to announce Persica Day, centered around the brewery’s yearly release of Persica, their most coveted Golden Sour Ale aged with local Palisade Peaches. The brewery’s first rendition of Persia was […]
- Door County Pastoral Saison returns as seasonal release in mid-MayBaileys Harbor, WI – Door County Brewing Co. is excited to announce the return of Pastoral Saison as a seasonal release. Last brewed in the summer of 2016, Pastoral is a Belgian style saison featuring a simplistic malt bill fermented […]
- UnderCurrants series unveiled by Firestone Walker’s Barrelworks