Happy Brew Year my fellow homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts…In this episode of Homebrew Wednesday I taste my fellow BrewTuber’s saison and then I both reflect on my 2015 homebrewing experiences and attempt to clearly explain my brewing goals for 2016. If that’s a bit confusing watch the video and you’ll understand my cryptic description of this episode. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- Deschutes Brewery brings its beers to North Carolina starting next month[Press Release:] (Bend, OR) – Deschutes Brewery announced today it will introduce its beers to the entire state of North Carolina next month through a network of seven distributors. The Oregon-based brewery will partner with Caffey Distributing Company; Carolina Premium […]
- Brewers Association 2017 Beer Style Guidelines released[Press Release:] (Boulder, CO) — The Brewers Association (BA), the not-for-profit trade group dedicated to promoting and protecting America’s small and independent craft brewers, recently released its Beer Style Guidelines for 2017. Assembled annually by the BA, these guidelines serve […]
- Dogfish Head West Virginia and Kansas distribution coming late May / early June(Milton, DE) – Dogfish Head announced on Monday its plan to send beer to two new states this week. More below from the brewery website… *** And just like that, Dogfish Head is heading to West Virginia and Kansas, bringing […]
- SKA Brewing beers now available at all BevMo locations in Northern California[Press Release:] (San Francisco, CA) – Independently owned and brewing since 1995, Ska Brewing Co. is now available in Northern CA at all BevMo locations. Domestically, Ska Brewing can be found in 11 states and they are careful with their […]
- Sierra Nevada Beer Camp 2017 variety pack and summer festival date details[Press Release:] (Chico, CA & Mills River, NC) – Beer Camp is the largest craft beer celebration! The industry’s largest collaboration effort, Beer Camp showcases the art, spirit and attitude of craft beer and everyone’s invited: brewers and fans alike. […]
- Deschutes Brewery brings its beers to North Carolina starting next month