Happy Brew Year my fellow homebrewers and craft beer enthusiasts…In this episode of Homebrew Wednesday I taste my fellow BrewTuber’s saison and then I both reflect on my 2015 homebrewing experiences and attempt to clearly explain my brewing goals for 2016. If that’s a bit confusing watch the video and you’ll understand my cryptic description of this episode. Cheers!
Follow me on Untappd
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers enters receivership, resumes brewing ops after brief hiatus(San Francisco, CA) – Here is an updated statement from Speakeasy Ales & Lagers, according to a recent blog post on its website. See below… “Speakeasy Ales & Lagers is working hard to maintain a future for their San Francisco […]
- Jester King Colour Five release set for this Friday(Austin, TX) – Another Friday, another beer release. More below from Jester King’s newsletter this week… *** This Friday, March 24th at 4pm, we’ll be releasing this year’s batch of Colour Five, our barrel aged sour beer refermented with Texas […]
- Avery Perzik Saison returns as spring seasonal in distro markets starting early April[Press Release:] (Boulder, CO) – Avery Brewing Company, a Boulder-based craft brewery and maker of White Rascal Belgian-Style White Ale, is thrilled to announce the release of its spring seasonal beer, Perzik Saison. This unmistakably peachy saison will be available […]
- Eddyline Raspberry Wheat released, brewery re-launches New Mexico market[Press Release:] (Buena Vista, CO) – Eddyline Brewery is releasing their spring/summer seasonal, Raspberry Wheat, this week. Raspberry Wheat is an American Wheat Beer made with heaps of Oregon raspberries, giving it a medium body a slightly tart, and completely […]
- Blizzard Conditions New England-style IPA results from collab between Epic, Telluride[Press Release:] (Denver, CO) – Collaboration requires creativity, passion, friendship, patience and an open mind. When all of these elements come together you have the conditions for a perfect storm or in our case, a blizzard. We’ve teamed up with […]
- Speakeasy Ales & Lagers enters receivership, resumes brewing ops after brief hiatus